Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i'm not a very good eugoogalizer

today, we say goodbye to a very good friend of mine. this friend has been with me through so much. I am so blessed to have the short time with this friend that I did. this friend was closer to me, it was like they were always there, like my left hand man. I could always count on this friend for exactly what I needed from them. we had so many good times together. this friend always helped me to be a much better person. I don't know if I would even be the same person if hadn't been for this friend. so today we say goodbye.
goodbye old friend.

"even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."


"a friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

"truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

"a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."












































this watch was like a brother to me. not like an actual brother, but the way black people say it because I think it's more meaningful that way.
goodbye old friend. I hate to say this, but i'll probably replace you within like a week. we had a lot of good times together, I hope an angel is wearing you now. you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment