I have...
conformed.
this weekend I payed a hefty $12.50 to go see the justin bieber documentary movie, "never say never" and well it was just awesome. to be quite honest, I have always thought highly of justin bieber, I mean who doesn't want to sing along when they hear those woahhohhhohhhs at the beginning of the baby song, and who can't help but occasionally fist pump during the chorus?? so I haven't exactly had this radical change of heart... but after seeing the movie, I am slightly obsessed. not creepily. don't get me wrong he's cute and all, but I don't think I would ever cry if I saw him, and to be honest his thousands of fans/ 14 year old and below are really creepy. one girl said,
"one time I tweeted at justin bieber 100 times in one day"
another, who was about 6 years old said,
"we WILL be married one day"
many claimed him to be their future husband, many claimed to be his concert experience to be the best day of their life, and many young innocent girls said he was hott.
the movie was embarrassing for girls as a whole. and don't even get me started on the 40 year old beliebers.
so don't worry, I'm not a typical fan, but I am definitely a fan. I just want to be friends with him?? is that too much to ask?

REASONS WHY JUSTIN BIEBER IS COOL:
1. he started playing the drums when he was 2.
things I was doing when I was 2, picking my nose, running around naked, I think I ate poop one time on accident (too much information?), I ran into things alot, I enjoyed playing with tupperware, I was in timeout for most of that year, I was a good shot with a handful of spaghetti, my parents say I pretty much defined the "terrible twos", I wore a tutu around with cowboy boots.
2. he was discovered on youtube. he just put up a video one day and people saw it and emailed it and now he's ridiculously famous. so I have decided to find a random person on youtube and make them famous by posting a video here.
could be the next justin bieber
3. he loves pandas...

4. he is bffs with usher.
I don't care if you think biebs is weird or girly or homo, he is friends with USHER. that's a big deal.
I kinda forgot how cool usher is, and then when I saw never say never, I was reminded.

5. he's hilarious
6. he loves Jesus.
big props on this one
7. he's from canada, haha which means he could be one of the 20 people from canada who have read my blog!! Shot out to all you canadians out there, eh.
8. he never did disney channel.
this automatically makes him cooler than lindsey lohan, miley cyrus, and the lawrence brothers. which gives him more hope for not getting screwed up. and he's totally fine with being a singer, he doesn't have to be a singer with a tv show. (cough cough miley cyrus, selena gomez, jonas brothers, everyone else?)
9. his dance skills are just awesome. don't believe me? watch this music video.
10. sometimes I question his style... but lets be real. he's adorable.



so, give him some credit. he's 16 and he's incredible. I think I'm going to pretty disappointed if my child isn't just like him. maybe i'll make them watch never say never every day instead of your baby can read...
YOUR BABY CAN BIEB (creds to melanie price).
catch the bieber fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment