it began with dinner, at this asian place, tokyo something?, for kelsey's birthday (happy birthday kelsey, you deserve it) after that I went to grace's room. we decided to raid terrell and get some sweets, and then we just laid back and watched mr. and mrs. smith (one of my favs).
I learned two things about myself tonight.
1. I would like to be an assassin, and I would especially like to look as good as angelina jolie does while doing it.
2. simplicity is beautiful. this was a horribly long week, and I was exhausted. the most liberating thing that I can think of right now, is that I'm not going anywhere. I may be boring, sue me. I probably had just as much fun as anybody else did, and I'm in the bed before 11. just chillin. like a villian
as for the hitman thing, I feel like I'll be pretty good at. so you better stay on my good side...
No comments:
Post a Comment