this weekend I had the incredible opportunity to go on the ruf winter retreat to fall creek falls in tennessee. overall I would say the retreat was a just a blessing. one giant blessing.
and I am so thankful.
the weekend started off with my random car ride. to quickly sum up that hilarious experience all I have to say is celine dion and champagne high.
the rest of the conference was spent with friends. I am so blessed to have the friends I have. I don't even know why they would want to put up with me but for some reason they do. if I could mention anything about this weekend, I would mention how loved I felt. corny right? but seriously, the speaker talked about community, and associating yourself with a community of people who genuinely love you, and want you to grow in your relationship with the Lord, and that's what I have in ruf. don't get me wrong, it's not perfect, but with Christ at the center, it's pretty close.

No comments:
Post a Comment