ah valentine's day. or as I like to call it, single awareness day. that's right, the greatest holdiay in the world... for couples. I prefer to call valentine's day, single awareness day. a day in which all the singles in the world can stop and look at themselves and say, "oh yeah, I'm single. I forgot that for a second." but this valentines day will be different because I have found my one true love. no, it is not that boy in the library I have been stalking (you know who you are) it is my chacos. what can I say. I love them. we've been together now, for about 4 years, time flies when you're in love, and not a day comes when I don't want them close to me. sure we have had our rough patches, but nothing could ever separate our love. so this valentines day, my valentine shall be my chacos. I mean, who needs a man when you've got a good pair of chacos right? I thought to celebrate my love for my chacos I shall comprise some love poems to get us all in mood for valentines day, beginning with this haiku.
chacos on My feet
I can do anything good
the world in my hands

No comments:
Post a Comment