I am writing this blogpost to my readers out there from the netherlands. you see, I was checking my stats the other day and I noticed that most of my readers were from america.... except the ones who were from the netherlands.
so now I have to wonder, how the heck people from the netherlands are reading this blog, what could they possibly find interesting about my life. I don't have any friends in the netherlands..... not that I can remember. maybe the netherlands is really where heaven is, and those readers are just the angels looking out for me. maybe. *side question: do you think if I wore all white people would legitimately think I was an angel?*
maybe netherlandish people just have a fettish for reading blogs about teenage american girls and the trials of their lives, like losing a watch and a fear of blood drives. maybe.
woah, don't forget also my 11 readers from canada, (who knew there were even 11 people in canada) and my 2 from croatia.
croatia...hmm. weird.
so all this to say, my dutch people, my canadians, and my croatians. WUT UP!!!!!
come.
stay for a while.
make yourself comfortable.
enjoy this blog that means absolutely nothing to you.
zbogom. afscheid.
No comments:
Post a Comment