after spending a lot of time with the fam, my mom cooked my favorite: grilled chicken, cream corn, hawaiian rolls, green beans, and riceironi, it was all so very good. we then actually had family movie night, (jealous right?) and we watched RED, with bruce willis, and it was so very good. literally I loved it, so rent that if you get a chance, it was suspenseful and hilarious, it was good. on Sunday I went to the civil wars concert with some of my besties and we had so much fun. the concert was incredible, if you don't listen to the civil wars, first of all that makes me feel cooler, secondly give them a shot. they are so poetic, and I want to BE joy when I grow up. she is awesome. they are just so very good.
overall the weekend was good. so very good.
the civil wars. so very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment