Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I vant to suck your blood

confession time. one thing that creeps me out more than anything else: blood drives.
It's not the needles, it's not the sight of blood, it's not my blood type, nor is it the fear of fainting. It's the idea of my blood, being in someone else's body. My scientific beliefs lead me to believe that blood, could very possibly be where your personality comes from. don't stop reading because you think I'm crazy. think about it, what if your personality comes from your blood. it's very logical, one person could have really awesome blood and be a really awesome person, another could have average blood and be an average person. I guess it all really depends on your blood type. maybe someone who has an unusually large amount of blood has a big personality, and people with smaller amounts of blood, well sorry, but they don't have much of a personality, sucks for you, and well, it sucks to suck. but what if, when you give blood, and another person gets that blood, that person, by receiving your blood, began acting like you, and showing possible personality traits that you have. crazy, but possible.
for example, dracula, he very well could have been a schizophrenic who had multiple personalities by drinking so many different people's blood. it's very possible. I think, that this theory is legit until proven unlegit. don't get me wrong, I think it's good that people who need blood, can have blood, because of blood transfusions, I am just too afraid that I might give blood, and my whole personality be changed. It's a real struggle for me. I write all this because we are having a blood drive today in the student center, and as I sit outside I watch people go in, so happy and excited, but so naive. I watch as they leave looking sick, and pale, and gloomy. I only wish they knew that once they went in there, they would never be the same, someone needs to tell them about this new scientific theory, they need to be warned about the trickery involved in blood drives. losing a dorm key, or a homework assignment is one thing, but losing your personality, that's a whole other issue. I also confirmed in my research as I watch this human sized blood drop dance around, (if you have seen him you understand this comment, if not, trust me. I'm not high) and take pictures with people, and teach them how to dougie. if that's not an example of blood having personality, I don't know what is.
**disclaimer: if you or a loved one has ever given blood, congratulations on having a personality big enough to share with someone less fortunate. if you or a loved one have ever needed blood, I hope your new personality is better, or if not, equal to, the one that you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment