Tuesday, January 4, 2011

dearly beloved.

we are gathered here today to talk about how much I freaking love weddings. tonight, I had a really crazy time, you know because I'm in college and what not, sitting in girl's bed watching capture studios wedding videos. yeah I know, slooowww down, crazy.

I guess it is fair to say that this is not all that happened today. It started with me returning to my glory days at the briarwood high school, visiting the few high school friends that I still keep in touch with. **sara kate and caroline consider this your shout out** after this I went back to girl's, rosemary jager for those of you who don't really know me but are reading this because you saw it on my facebook, house to hike up her mountain, turns out we were too lazy to actually hike up her mountain so we just went a little ways and set up her hammock and had some good conversation. after a while, it got really cold, so we went inside treated ourselves to some hot chocolate and had a fun time with her family and then hit the capture studios.

tree hugging=granola

we started with the epic, gene and jill. if you don't know what capture studios is, it is this guy who makes films for weddings, click here. gene and jill is probably my favorite, don't be surprised if my wedding looks a lot like that. after gene and jill, I would have to pick paul and kylie, this adventure of ours. both of these videos have a lot of different characteristics that I like, and although I'm not planning my wedding anytime soon, I am definitely looking forward to it. I have realized that because some of my friends are starting to get engaged, I have become so much more emotional about weddings. granted, I'm only 18, and a freshman in college, I am probably really stupid, but I am still a girl, and every girl loves weddings.
seriously, watch this and tell me it's not adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment