awake my soul.
I want this blog to be a reflection of my life, and my adventures as I grow. everyday is a new adventure. and with every new adventure is a new opportunity to take advantage of the life God has blessed me with. new opportunities to be joyful, to discover, to learn, to laugh, to love, to play, and to grow. with every new day is a chance to wake up and rise from our apathy and live life, abundantly. every day consists of moments and instances that you can never get back, so my challenge, is to make the most of each one of those moments.
one thing I have learned so stinkin much about is love. God didn't create love, just to be tossed around in a facebook wall post or on a valentine's day e-card. love is the greatest of all things. without love, we have nothing. we are nothing. under my title I have the quote, "where you invest your love, you invest your life" if we do not love, we do not truly live.
so, ask yourself, are you living with passion? or are you simply living.
“I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
No comments:
Post a Comment