Monday, January 24, 2011

firework

don't be confused. this blog has nothing to do with the 4th of july. it is only the song title that is so deeply stuck in my head. this weekend was quite the adventure. I think it was so great because of the way it started off. friday afternoon, I went on a walk with cody, all the way to this cemetery. and I know what you're thinking, why the heck does this girl hang out in cemeteries, but this one wasn't creepy. it was actually really peaceful. right then, at that time, everything just felt right. I felt very content with where I am, where God has me, and with what God has planned for me. right then, me and cody were able to take our finger off the fast forward button of the life VCR and push the pause button. right there, I learned so much about cody, and about the beautiful person that God has created her to be. I am so very thankful for her in my life. one more sappy thought, cute puppies in rain boots, and the end. after that I went to a bonfire and had a lot of fun, especially on the ride home in k spink's car. taylor swift would have been so proud of the heart that we put into singing her songs. after a long night, I woke up the next day. went for a run. and then spent the day with the fam jam. but first we had our NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP celebration, and we got to stand on the actual football field. big deal, I know.

after the celebration, and hearing sweet gene and cammy cam talk, we went out to dinner to celebrate my brothers birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE
after dinner, I had plans to play just dance but I ended up watching two episodes of modern family and falling asleep. before 10.
which brings us to today. today, I was in a wedding expo... enough said.
the end.
peace out, boy scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment