these are my friends.




today we went to the park. you see it was dearest claire's birthday and because we love her so much, we took her to the park. we celebrate her birthday we an american birthday cake, I mean what's more appropriate than celebrating america and claire!! I mean claire loves america right?!? yes. yes she does. so we had a grand ole time at the park with uncle sam and yankee doodle. we sang God bless america and grew roses. we pretty much just celebrated the best day ever. did I forget to mention that after the park I jumped claire's car off? yeah. I'm hott. after that we crafted hard core. we made these clips to wear in your hair, you see. you simply sew up some ribbon, attach a button, glue it to a clip and BOOM SUCKA. you are crafty.following our inspiration, we went to a mexican restaurant for dinner, and then to the quad to play bananagrams, and then. just dance. for the wii. my newest obsession. let me bring you back to that time in this blog where I wrote about how I tend to have an obsessive personality?? well. my new obsession is wii just dance. I can't get enough of it.
recap: my friends are beautiful. I rock the house at bananagrams. I want to just dance all the day long.
thank God for beauty, creativity, and the wii.
peace out, boy scout.
No comments:
Post a Comment