Thursday, January 6, 2011

welcome.

dear catie marie martin,

first of all, let me say how sorry I am for the lack of shout out to you in the previous post. I love you so very much, practically like a sister, and a heavenly sister at that. what can I say, everytime you come around my chastity belt falls to the ground.
well I think everyone who reads that should know that it is inside joke between me and catie marie, and the other nuns of nonberg abbey.
love you dear.

secondly,
WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING FAMILY!!!
welcome to endless days of blogging, and changing your blog design so it's perfect, and trying to think of that perfect title to get people to read, and editing pictures so they look good on your blog, and stalking other people's blogs especially the super pretty ones, and checking every hour to see how many people have read your blog, and posting a link on facebook to boost your stats!!! all of those things are things you can look forward to in this new blog world.

best of luck precious catie marie, in your blog and your life!
mucho love,
your dear friend,
your wise mentor,
your favorite nun/sister,
your ray of sunshine,
kit


No comments:

Post a Comment