Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ready for formal adventure

formallll woooo hoooooo
here I am, ready for formal adventure in my chacs.
mel wore hers too, and we didn't even plan this. 
our lives are almost like sister sister scary
thats a good group
me and rob money lookin good
love me some awkward pics with amy anne olsen. can't wait to meet the fam!! (marykate and ashley)
oh this girl. from upward basketball to where we all now, I would say we have come a long way my friend. a longgg way.
girl is the best. we're beautiful, hilarious, and the best of friends. in the sweet fox and the hound kind of way... but which is the fox and which is the hound? and why can't we be friends?!? I take it back, fox and the hound kind of way before the old woman takes todd away. I'll be the fox. rose is the hound dog.
I mean, I don't know what I would do without these two this year. ya'll are the best, and so beautiful and such a blessing.
we complete each other.

neal. she did so great on my hair, I especially loved the part where she used a paper clip to hold it up.

so for the bus ride, I was bus captain.
"this is your captain speaking..."
and I got to make the playlist. well, I wanted to make sure to set a mood on the bus, a mood for young love. here is a tidge of our playlist.
Can You Feel the Love Tonight- Elton John
Love on Top- Beyonce
Fancy-Drake
Without You- David Guetta
Can't Take My Eyes Off You- Frankie Vali
The Power of Love- Celine Dion
Next to You- Chris Brown
I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Ben Rector
Let Me Take You Out-Travis Porter
I'll Be-Edwin McMain
This Kind of Love-Sister Hazel
My Love-Justin Timberlake
My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion (again, she's the best though)
Needless to say the mood was set, and formal was a blast. We went to the panda veranda  at the ATL zoo, we saw a panda, we ate mashed potatoes, and we danced the night away.
the bus ride home was super chill, especially because of my going home put you to sleep playlist. all you need to know is it started out with enya, ended with enya, and had a lot of enya in between.

some miscellaneous hilarious pictures.

arabian nightssss like arabian dayyyys
aLpHa LoVe ♥♥♥♥
out of the way to be cliche
these funny pics really foreshadow how the rest of the night went
 gangstas
just when you thought that a peace sign was the only thing I know how to do with my hands... 
I can also do the awkward thumbs up.

the important thing to notice about this picture is Mr. Tim Simpson
the ginger in the background
"mary did you knoowwww"
 and this was the weirdest picture we took all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment