Tuesday, April 17, 2012

random thoughts by yours truly

So I thought I would do a simple post of some random thoughts I've had throughout this day, I hope that if you've thought some of these things before, we're real friends.

The worst things about being grown up is having to make a shopping list to go to Walmart, and paying an overdraft fee.

I lost my toothbrush and had to use my old one, and I think there is mod podge on it... am I going to die now?

I wonder if the anger and hurt I feel when I'm going to bed and the light outside my room is on and shining in, has anything to do with being little and having to go to bed when my parents were still hanging out having fun.

some people just like to ride the waves, but what they should be doing is scuba diving.

I am not going to put them in my wedding if they're going to make it not fun.

if I can make a 6 out of 10 on a quiz for a book I've never read, I wonder how good I would do if I actually read?

When asked what 5 people I would put on a panel on consultants to have for the rest of my life, to consult for wisdom whenever I needed, the best I could come up with is Esther and Bill Cosby

If you're wearing a cowboy hat in your car and smoking a cigarette, you must be single.

If you're using twitter to get him to "notice you".. spoiler alert, this isn't abc family, and that is not going to work.

If you're conveniently using twitter/facebook to update you location wherever you are, spoiler alert, they are not going to show up. again this isn't abc family, and we're all tired of constantly being told where you are.

Lying is ok if you feel worse telling the truth right?
at this point the angel on my right shoulder pops up and says, wrong. picture an emperors new groove kinda scene here.

Is it weird to be legitimately afraid of talking to your teachers after class?

each and everyday as I'm growing in my relationship with the Lord, and learning more about myself, I discover how much the Lord uses irony in my life to make me whole..
if you don't believe God has a sense of humor, come ask me about my heart.

I mean.. is dating even a real thing? because I'm starting to think its like a foreign concept..

no matter how old I am, or where I am, if you put a slingshot in my hand, I am going to shoot something.

remember those kids that would act like they were going to shoot you with a rubber band and shoot past you? I was never that kid. I would shoot you every time.

I haven't played my recorder in a while.. maybe I should learn to play a real instrument.

this transit driver makes this look like so much fun, maybe I should look into this if things don't go well

I wonder if hippies are more excited about earth day on sunday or 4/20 on friday

honey nut cheerios is like the only cereal that is acceptable as an adult cereal but also a kids cereal.

how lame would it be to just drive to columbus and go to baskin robbins for my birthday? I mean, we would hit up steak and shake too, and barnes and noble for sure. And a box of krispy kreme doughnuts for the ride home wouldn't be so bad.

After that last thought, I think I need to go eat a salad, or go for a run. a looong run

the only way I can get all a's in my classes is if I go to every single class for the rest of the year... but it's so pretty outside, what will an A really do for me that a chaco tan couldn't do?

Thank God for grace.

is it socially acceptable to know all the words to almost every song on Jesse McCartney's CD beautiful soul?

I never realized I had so much in common with princess Mia

am I seriously crying in an episode of boy meets world that I'm watching at 2 o'clock in the afternoon?

there is nothing that brings me more joy than allergy medicine... and flowers... which is exactly why I need the allergy medicine....wait...
like I said previously... Irony.

I've always thought the chacos with brown soles were "poser" chacos worn by people who weren't really adventurous until today when I saw a girl with pink soles.

I have got to go pick up my glom.

after I looked up my blog on another person's computer... WOAH this is what it looks like, just like that it appears. wow.

I remember thinking when I was little/in junior high about how sweet "take your sweet time" by Jesse McCartney was. hence the beginning of my commitment issues.
lyrics:
Take your sweet sweet time, I will be here when you change your mind
Take your sweet sweet timeeee, I will be here for you baby, anytime.

I'm not taking any 8am classes next year, I hate that time.

Wait, why did I mod podge something with my toothbrush?

Is dubstep acceptable to be played at a wedding reception?

I will always regret not going to a high school more like the one in saved by the bell.

this is the perfect encouragement I needed today.

Isaiah 30:15
"For thus says the Lord God, the holy one of Israel, in returning and rest, you shall be saved, in quietness and in trust shall be your strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment