It all started with a christmas bridal tea for the one and only caroline neal! I can't believe she is getting married, and I am absolutely SO excited for her wedding.

Then came a GREAT visit from neal, everyday I am sad that she had to leave, but at least we got to go to prom together. and not only did we look great, but hanna nall, looked so great. I am so so thankful that I've gotten to know hanna and the whole Nall family. they are just the greatest. and aren't hanna and austin cute? you're right. they are.


and then from prom we got to hang out with a bunch of friends, doing crazy things like dressing up and playing ninja.
(pictures to come from that event soon)
after neal left me with a very empty whole in my heart, I did some fun things. my beautiful children, or I guess you could call them my investments, because I have been investing in their lives so freaking much.... but seriously some of my best friends finally graduated high school, and now that they are no longer in high school, I feel like I can be real friends again! finally that awkward gap is closed.



the next day I did only fun things, one of them including waking up at 5:30 to go to the dmv on arkadelphia road to WAIT IN LINE for another hour and 30 minutes to then wait for another hour for a fax to go through to then wait for ANOTHER hour because the woman forgot to fax it, to then get my license unsuspended (long story) and renewed. let's just say, it was a long day.
from there I had a fun family dinner with tim, david, cody, and rosie. me and rosie played extreme homemaker and made everyone enchiladas. you can never have to much practice for being a mom/ wife right? we also played tennis the next day and went to walmart and bought sporty things. like a beach volleyball. I'm teaching rosie how to be sporty.


then I attended a going away party for matthew, who left for africa for the whole summer! I am so excited for him, and I can't wait until he gets back so I can hear all about it. please keep him in your prayers!
and tonight is my mom's birthday! we are having a yellow party for her because yellow is her favorite color. we have a yellow tablecloth, yellow cups/plates/napkins/silverware, yellow balloons, yellow hanging paper lanterns (fancy right?), and yellow streamers.
I am so thankful for my mom. She is one of the the best blessings the Lord has given me.
and that is summer so far. overall, I would say it has been a #success.
No comments:
Post a Comment