Today, I miss new york.


I miss walking every morning to central park, and sitting in the park with my plum I had bought at the local market, and a hot chocolate from the nearest coffee shop. I actually miss riding the subway, and hanging out in the hostel. I miss times square, the fun and excitement. the lights, and the shopping. I miss all the cute apartments. and I miss our mcdonalds. but most importantly I miss my kids in washington heights. marcos, andy, sketch, jerry, karla, randy, izzy, and william. I miss pretending to know about rappers, breaking up their fights, banging on tables with them at snack time, dancing to justin bieber, playing card games, playing with water balloons, playing tag for hours, and laughing til we cried. I love those kids, I only wish, that one day I could go back to see them.

If only.
maybe one day I'll live in new york. I dont know exactly where it would fit in with my TOMS internship, and medical missions, but its a fun idea. My dad says I would hate it, and after a while, I probably would. but it sure would be an awfully big adventure.
ah new york. until we meet again.
maybe one day I'll live in new york. I dont know exactly where it would fit in with my TOMS internship, and medical missions, but its a fun idea. My dad says I would hate it, and after a while, I probably would. but it sure would be an awfully big adventure.
ah new york. until we meet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment