This week, I have had the special privilege of getting to hang out with one of my best friends in BIRMINGHAM. which is crazy awesome, because she lives in athens.
I. Am. So. Excited.
We started the week off with a fun night at the one and only cody nall's house. Neal and cody were having a GOOD time when I arrived, and we kept each other laughing the rest of the night.
The next day we had a splendid day, we went to jim n' nicks for lunch with the crew. then we made all these other plans to do fun things, but ended up just hanging out at cody nall's house the rest of the day. we met our british nanny, and dipped into our alternate egos as russians. we ate surin, we went on a walk with rufus and stella, we hung out with hanna and her boyfriend, we did an interpretive dance to a song from the sound of music, and we watched as I wiped out while trying to balance on one of cody's cool toys. Then we went to doodles, where THE mister doodle gave me, the one and only, doodles hat. I was so excited, and I plan to where it everywhere I go. then we ended the night, with an important part of neal's birmingham initiation, Jesus in a box.
overall it was a fun fun day.The next day, me and neal had a little adventure of our own. we were going to take cody and hanna lunch at mountain brook high school. sounds easy right? it wasn't. thankfully after countless minutes driving around, yelling at neal's gps, and navigating our own way through mountain brook, and cracking ourselves up pretending to be talking to other cars through a fake intercom, we made it to mountain brook high school.
but we didn't start the fire.
after that, we got our own lunch, and neal went off to a meeting at school, and I went to the pool with cody and claire. we laid out. neal came. we laughed alot. and then we left and got ready for dinner with cody's famjam at ruth's chris.
I have already had so so so much fun with neal in birmingham, it's like she belongs here.
No comments:
Post a Comment