secondlly, I've realized lately that I have found the two things that I am best at, and should pursue some sort of a career in. one is greek sing. false advertising, it really is corn hole. and you laugh now, but when I am the corn hole champion of panama city beach, I will be the one laughing. we did our ruf date with it the other day, and I had never played before, but for some crazy reason, I was really good. me and my date lane, dominated. we are going to find a cornhole league and enter it. secondly, I apparently make ballin chocolate chip cookies. tonight me and mark made some, and they looked homemade. they were perfect. therefore, I need to combine these two skills, and eternally be... a girl who makes cookies and plays corn hole. so I guess a college girl.
awesome. great life goals.
thirdly, I enjoyed sweet fellowship with my younglife bible study leader, then sweet fellowship with my friends, then sweet fellowship with my big, but more like one of my best friends, melanie, then sweet fellowship with my facters and factresses in my tiger tuesday group, then sweet fellowship with kathleenie beanie because it is her birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWTY, and sweet fellowship with an old friend, and then back to melanie.
finally, big news, I have started, with some friends, an intramural softball team. we are team pup n' suds, like from the movie brink. the disney channel original movie, if you haven't seen it, you are strugglin. don't drop what you are doing, because that could be dangerous, but when you get some time, watch it.


overall, it was just a great great day.
why can't everyday be just an awesome time of hanging out with everybody. too bad school gets in the way, and in the summer, we all live different places.
No comments:
Post a Comment