Tuesday, March 8, 2011

gorg.

gorg is an abbrev for gorgeous.
which means- thanks to dictionary.com
a. Dazzlingly beautiful or magnificent b. Characterized by magnificence or virtuosic brilliance
I think there is totes, abbrev for totally, no other way to describe my bffal, best friends for after life, cody nall. totes gorg on the inside and out. friday night was her formal, and I was so excited to help her get her hair did, slang for I did her hair. and let me tell you something, she looked gorg.
I also think this word would be approp, abbrev for appropriate, to describe all my biffles, slang for best friends. This weekend I realized how truly blessed I am.
I went home with neal timberlake, no relation to justin, disappointing, I know, commas, everywhere, to the beautiful city of athens, georgia. from this trip I have concluded that tswift, swagger name for taylor swift, and celine dion make long car rides go faster. I have also concluded that singing tswift with passion makes girls feel a lot better about themselves, yes, even college girls. after our 3 hour car ride that we woke up at 6 in the morning for, after staying up far too late creeping on cody at waffle house, yes me and neal went and parked our car in front of the window so we could watch her, it's totes creepy, we arrived in athens to an abundance of love and brownies from neal's presh, abbrev for precious, fam jam, abbrev for family, don't really understand the jam part. we then chilled. all day. it was perf, abbrev for perfect. especially b/c, abbrev for because, my tarheels beat duke, and won the acc. great day.
I have realized lately, how truly blessed I am to have these gurlies, horrible slang for girls, in my life. most peeps, abbrev for people, get drunk calls from their friends, and I get bible verses, or calls on walkie talkies. that's one of the great things about college. in high school, you're friends with people who are there, in college, you're friends with people who are like you and love the things you love. and "where you invest your love, you invest your life", song lyrics. more importantly, it's the great thing about God. He put them there, and He gives us all a love and hunger for him. The greatest relationships are the ones with God at the center. and that's just perf. totes perf. and totes gorg.

my masterpiece


(I apologize for all the abbreviations in this post. I am receiving karma for making fun of people who abbreviate things, so much, that I can't stop doing it myself. so i'm hoping after this blog post, I will have gotten it all out of my system.)

1 comment:

  1. "in high school, you're friends with people who are there, in college, you're friends with people who are like you and love the things you love."
    THIS. IS. PERFECT.
    you are totes gorg and perf. so glad we're sisters.

    ReplyDelete