"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God i trust; i shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?"
Today is the second day of college life, and the first day of rush, and what better concept to be reading about in God's word right now than trust? I have to learn everyday again and again about how important it is to put all my faith in God, and completely trust him with my whole heart. Today was super super fun, and I just loved meeting so many new sweet sweet girls (especially my pi chi, love you leslie!!), and it was so cool for me to get to talk to all these girls about bible study opportunities in their sorority and just see how some of them have such a deep love for the Lord! I know that He is already doing a mighty work in my life, and all of our lives, and all we have to do is trust him with it. He has a plan, and He knows what is going to happen, all we really can do is just trust in him and enjoy the ride:)
I'm praying for all you girls this week that you will be able to really trust him! love you all so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment