![]() |
| my beautiful OAKS retreat girls |
![]() |
| ALL STAR team right here |
![]() |
| My wonderful Pi Chi group at OCharleys. They were so happy to be eating ther |
![]() |
| This is where I live. The Castle House. |
![]() |
| Clemson Game in the GA dome. We came, and tailgated in the parking lot! |
![]() |
| First home game with my very own Plainswoman/ Weagle Girl |
![]() |
| Formal! |
![]() |
| Big/ Little reveal! I'm a granbig..ahhhh. we love the newest addition to our wolf pack, Meredith |
![]() |
| avett. brothers. |
![]() |
| MMBN |
![]() |
| Best AOII family in my book |
![]() |
| RUF fall conference |
![]() |
| Halloween, 90's kit and a hipster. |
![]() |
| PEANUT FESTIVAL |
![]() |
| nbd at the syrup sopping festival |
![]() |
| RUF christmas party. cue short hair |
![]() |
| this is maple. I drew her during finals week... quite possibly my future daughter |



















No comments:
Post a Comment