I mean, I just can't get over them. I just NEED to be in one.
one day.
maybe this is how I'll travel the world







2. pumpkin patches, fall, boots, football, the color orange.. you get the picture.
hello fall. welcome.
it's about time you got here.
well if this picture isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen

3. sunflower field
perfect. just perfect.

4. picnics
how about a picnic in a sunflower field??
probably the most perfect date ever. #imnothardtoplease
5. the head and the heart
(thanks claire)
6. camping
yep. I went this weekend. carpe camping. (seize the camping) I made smores, well I roasted marshmallows, I don't like smores. I sat around the bonfire, I slept in my hammock. I bought a head lamp and LOVED it/ used it so hard. all my clothes smell like smoke and I'm still exhausted. was it worth it? absolutely. new friends, and a newfound love for Tuskegee.

7. hot chocolate
this is good all the time.
that one has nutella in it. yummm.

8. knitting.
I can't help it, I'm not a grandma I promise, but I just really like it. one day I want to be able to knit myself, my husband, and my children, and my mom and dad, and grandma and everybody else socks. I think that would be really special.
9. cardigans
the staple.

10. best friends. SHOUT OUT today to claire warlick. she's cool dawg. and with claire also comes the most recent news about an arrested development season 4 AND new movie.
I may be the most excited about that than anything else.

No comments:
Post a Comment