Saturday, January 28, 2012

proud to be AMURICAN

being back to school, getting back into the swing of all things greek (woohoo) we started this year off with a "war dang america" social. while everyone began planning their best red white and blue outfits, I went to straight to walmart because I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.
a beautiful mystical wolf tee.
what do I love about america more than this wolf tee could ever explain.**


















You would never believe how many compliments I actually got on my new favorite shirt.

I think for my next animal shirt purchase I will choose this one.
a yeti shirt.
















its just too good.

inspired by this video that literally cracks me up.


oh man.
and on that note,
I am just so proud to be an american.

**I'm sorry, that sentence probably doesn't make much sense to you, but if it does, then we're probably best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment