awake my soul

{where you invest your love, you invest your life.}

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

“I pray because I can't help myself.
I pray because I'm helpless.
I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping.
It doesn't change God- it changes me"
-C.S. Lewis
Posted by Kit $tallings at 10:45 AM
Labels: God, prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kit $tallings
"I have absolutely nothing else to hang on to. I'm banking on God and His Word with every breath and every drop of energy I have. If He doesn't come through, I've made a full of myself, but I'm not worried, because He has yet to fail me." Beth Moore
View my complete profile

Labels

adventure (12) air (1) america (1) aopi (3) apology (1) auburn (8) audge (2) average (1) avett brothers (5) awake (2) beautiful (4) beiber (2) blessed (3) carl (1) catie marie (1) chacos (3) chandler (1) christmas (1) church (1) clark (1) clay (1) college (6) commercial (1) creeps (1) crunchy (1) deep (1) dreams (3) fall (2) family (1) finals (1) fish (1) flowers (2) football (1) free (3) freshman year (2) friends (15) funny (2) girl (5) God (13) good times (1) good woman (1) granola (3) grow (1) hammock (3) hands (1) harry potter (1) hipster (2) his princess (1) home (1) house (1) hymn (6) indian princess (1) joey (2) joy (3) joyful (3) kit (1) letter (1) life (3) lists (2) love (10) mark (1) me (2) missions trip (2) monica (1) mumford (2) music (6) national champions (2) needtobreathe (1) never fails (2) new year (1) new york (1) nuns (2) pandas (2) peace (2) phoebe (2) plans (2) popular (1) prayer (4) rachel (1) rest (1) rooms (2) ross (3) ruf (3) running (1) rush (4) shenanigans (1) sophomore year (1) spring (1) summer (4) sun (1) thanks (2) thrift (1) toomers (1) travel (1) tree house (1) trust (6) war eagle (3) weddings (2)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (177)
    • ▼  December (25)
      • argh
      • It's all uncharted
      • I wanna see the stars
      • No title
      • there's something about motorcycles
      • dysfunctional
      • No title
      • I wish I was in the mountains.
      • No title
      • “I pray because I can't help myself. I pray becaus...
      • avett sings a hymn
      • you would have loved it here tonight
      • If I was a disney princess..
      • you guyswhat if this summer we all get motorcycles
      • home
      • finals
      • Feel The Tide
      • No title
      • http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/taste-...
      • No title
      • No title
      • Backwards with time
      • those friends
      • No title
      • Questions
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (12)

Followers



fit for adventure
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.