Friday, November 19, 2010

287 page views?!?!

whaattt?
this blog has 287 page views?
that's INCREDIBLE.
I currently have three blogs right now, but I am going to try to combine them and make one super blog.

but for one quick post.

this week, I learned that people fail you.
it's true, they fail you. they can't help it, they are humans. even some of my best friends fail me, and they are my best friends.
with great relationships, can come great disappointments.
people fail you, but God will never fail you.
over my long and abundant life, I have experienced many situations where I thought I could trust someone, thought they had my back etc. etc. etc. and they didn't.
but. BUT. never, ever, not one time, has God EVER failed me. not once.

friendship with God, is the greatest thing, because it brings no disappointment.
and "what better place to be then here with my best friend"- dobby, from deathly hallows 2. if you love harry potter you would understand.

just some needtobreathe for you to chew on (it's good for the soul):

Washed By the Water
Daddy was a preacher
She was his wife
Just tryin to make the world a little better
You know, shine a light
People started talking
Just to hear their own voice
Those people tried to accuse my father
Said he made the wrong choice
Though it might be painful
You know that time will always tell
Those people have long since gone
My father never failed

Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts rising
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even when the Earth crumbles under my feet
Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't never ever let you down
I won't fall
I won't fall
I won't fall as long as you're around me

Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts rising
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

No comments:

Post a Comment